[rescue] RE: Things that go *crash* in the UPS truck...

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 10:25:19 CDT 2001

I had a 486 Unisys server that I think fell from the conveyors.  I was
kind of glad it happened, though.  I had gotten it via Ebay auction.  It
looked like one I already had, but was made out of cheaper components,
and was a different design internally.  It was pretty smashed up by the
time I got it.

The seller reported it to UPS, and then sent me a refund himself instead
of waiting for UPS.  I was happy, plus I got a few odds and ended from
the server, such as a nice SCSI cable and memory.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA