[rescue] RE: Things that go *crash* in the UPS truck...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 00:00:19 CDT 2001

Dave,

There is a Legit reason for this move - The ryder truck (in this case) was a
mule, bringing more packageds to the truck on it's route, and picking up the
packages the truck had already picked up to take them back to the distribution
center.

In my view there are two levels of drivers - a delivery/pick-up driver (the guy
in the brown outfit), and a "driver" that simply takes a truck to a particular
point and trades outgoing boxes for incoming boxes (relative to the
distribution center).

The drivers route could be 45 minutes (or more) away from the distribution
center, and the trucks aren't big enough to carry a full days worth of
packages, IMHO.

Ken