[rescue] RE: Things that go *crash* in the UPS truck...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 21:45:39 CDT 2001

chris at searat.com writes:

>UPS often gets a bad rap.  I've shipped over 50 items this year with UPS,
>about 15 of them Sparc 5's.  Not one problem.  It's all about the packing.

I've had outrageous problems with UPS drivers stealing my packages.
(And then UPS saying I can't collect on the insurance.)

I actually once saw a UPS truck in my neighborhood back-to-back with
a Ryder rental truck in a Dunkin Donuts parking lot, shoveling boxes
into the Ryder truck.

I do not believe there was a ligit reason for that.

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-------- If it wasn't for good luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. -------