[rescue] 13W3 -> vga

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 11:58:58 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 01:35:03AM -0400, s at avoidant.org wrote:

> Is yours yellow? I switched the VSIMM for the aux video with another
> that I have. Now it's not yellow, but the colors are different. White's
> white, but the backgrounds are different blues and the launchpad
> thingies are different greys.

hmmm.  now that i think about it, this tube has the same color properties if
it's hooked up to the TGX and the 17" looks fine hooked up to the SX.  so i
would have to sat that maybe it isn't the VSIMM in my case.  oh well. :)

> > heh, you an addict now? :)
>
> Always have been. For some reason SUn stuff is just falling into my lap
> right now.

you are the luckiest guy in the world too.  i'd LOVE to have a sparc20 configed
like that to fall in my lap.  hell, i'd be happy if just a set of CPUs like that
fell into my lap. :)

-brian