[rescue] 13W3 -> vga

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 00:35:03 CDT 2001

Brian Hechinger wrote:

> which is what i was going to suggest. :)

Hey, thanks!

> hmm, maybe it isn't my monitor after all.  let me know what you find.  i'd
> be interested in the results.

Is yours yellow? I switched the VSIMM for the aux video with another
that I have. Now it's not yellow, but the colors are different. White's
white, but the backgrounds are different blues and the launchpad
thingies are different greys.

> > Got a 20" monitor today, along with a classic that doesn't boot. I'm
> > going to put an sbus framebuffer in and see if that helps. Looks pretty
> > minimally configured. We'll see if I can get it up.
>
> heh, you an addict now? :)

Always have been. For some reason SUn stuff is just falling into my lap
right now.

---sambo
gotta be up @ 4.00