[rescue] Re: Tags and previous owners

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 11:51:49 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 11:17:21AM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:

> As for Framemaker - I love it, I wish I could get a *dirt cheap* recent license
> for my Sun Ultra workstation at home... Once you learn the way Framemaker
> works, it is quite intuitive.

let me know if you do.  i had FrameMaker dropped in my lap when i was working
for Lucent a couple years ago.  i stared at it blankly the about 3 days, but
then after the *flash of insight* i could just sort hop in and do what i needed
to.  it made no sense at all, but once i figured out "how it worked" the manual
started making more sense.  i LOVE FrameMaker.  sadly that's the last time i
used it.  wish i had a copy.

cheers,

-brian