[rescue] Re: Tags and previous owners

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 10:17:21 CDT 2001

There are companies that specialize in getting emailed circuit diagrams and
making PCBs out of them for very little money (prototypes/one-offs are not a
problem). Check out a recent copy of Nuts & Volts magazine for pointers to
vendors...

As for Framemaker - I love it, I wish I could get a *dirt cheap* recent license
for my Sun Ultra workstation at home... Once you learn the way Framemaker
works, it is quite intuitive.

At a former employer (Bellcore), we used Framemaker for everything, including
presentation slides (!), MS-Word was available for those who were, um, not
technical... ;^)

Ken