[Fwd] Re: [rescue] SPARCbook 3TX

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 08:06:58 CDT 2001

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, David Murphy wrote:

> I'm perfectly happy for list admins who want to kick me off their list
> because sarcastic backchat from me in exactly two mails, the second
> one taken offlist, upsets them - it's their list, their prerogative,
> that's fine with me.

obviously it's not fine with you because YOU RE-SUBSCRIBED YOUR MAGGOT
INFESTED ASS BACK ONTO THE LISTS (and will be unsubscribed yet again and
procmailed ten thousand different ways in short order).

> However, trying to paint this as an extended campaign of abuse or
> associating it with someone who came to your home and threatened you,
> is ridiculous.

i didnt paint this as an extended campaign of any sort. nor did i
associate it with that jackass from long-ago that i'd forgotten about
'til bill mentioned it. i will, however, choose to paint this right now as
a juvenile usenet-like attempt of yours to garner attention.

now grow the hell up.

--a