[Fwd] Re: [rescue] SPARCbook 3TX

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 07:58:52 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 01:20:13PM +0100, David Murphy wrote:
> I'm perfectly happy for list admins who want to kick me off their list
> because sarcastic backchat from me in exactly two mails, the second
> one taken offlist, upsets them - it's their list, their prerogative,
> that's fine with me.

Yep.

> However, trying to paint this as an extended campaign of abuse or
> associating it with someone who came to your home and threatened you,
> is ridiculous.

No, I was "associating" you with that guy only in the way that
he was the last person I can remember that I had to remove from
a list I ran, and that was 3 years ago.

Oh, btw, you're being unsubscribed again.  Dont make me go to the
steps of blocking your entire ISP if I have to.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net