[rescue] on the subject of the 4D/xx...

Dan Debertin rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 23:42:36 CDT 2001

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> I know, I am stating the obvious here.

Maybe to some. Having never played with SCSI drivers, that sort of
lower-level stuff is outside of my expertise. Hopefully someday that won't
be the case...

> I have an internal Toshiba SCSI CDROM drive either 1x or 2x that is supposed
> to work with Suns and SGI's  -I believe I used it on the old R3K Indigo I
> owned.
>
> You want it?

Yeah, definitely. I'll just throw it in the same 411 case and give it a
go. D'you want some moolah for it, or just cost-of-shippin'?

Dan D.

--
Dan Debertin
airboss at nodewarrior.org