[rescue] What do you guys think about this 4D/35

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 16:05:59 CDT 2001

Well, I'm starting to see for $50 more a few hours ago you coulda had an
Indigo2 Elan.  And Indigos are constantly selling for under $100 these
days as well.  Not to mention Indys (mainly of the r4k and r4.6k
varieties). I want a 4D, but if you want to actually use the machine, you
probably should hold out for something else.  Preferably something with at
least 64megs of ram and the ability to run Irix 6.5 (I don't know how good
6.4 is, 6.2 has some major annoyances for me in that it uses an older
version of OpenGL).

--
Joshua Boyd