[rescue] Can't clear ESP interrups: Check SCSI Term, Power Fuse ??

Rebecca Ore rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 06:57:27 CDT 2001

On Mon, 09 Jul 2001, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Jul 2001, Greg A. Woods wrote:
>
> > [ On Monday, July 9, 2001 at 10:56:18 (-0400), Rebecca Ore wrote: ]
> > > Subject: Re: [rescue] Can't clear ESP interrups: Check SCSI Term, Power Fuse  ??
> > >
> > > I assume we've got the fuse blow-out condition.  Would a forced
> > > perfect termination terminator be the thing to try next?
> >
> > If there's no light then the fuse is certainly open.

I brought the stuff to the colo and tried a 50 pin LED terminator at
the scsi connector and got a green light.  Turned out to the cable
which was working with the LX, but not with the SS5s or with the IPX
at work.

Teach me to get cheap scsi cables.

I was coming back for the company softball anyway, sigh.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net