[rescue] RAIP

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 22:57:23 CDT 2001

The only computer I've ever thrown away was an 8088.  I didn't have the
room to keep it, and I literally couldn't give the machine away.  I did
manage to find homes for the 286 and 386 I dumped (I boundled them with a
free 486 and p90 respectively).  I mean, if I'm going to keep boxes that
won't be used for real work, then they definately need to be cool boxes.

--
Joshua Boyd