[rescue] RAIP

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 22:41:13 CDT 2001

After visiting "The Warehouse" might I suggest a wall of ELCs, arranged as a
massive disply (wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling), all running SETI at Home - and
if you could sync the start-up, they would all turn over at the smae time,
the graphics would be in sync, etc...

Maybe that would be a better project for someone in a colder climate... ;^)

Ken