[rescue] RAIP

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 21:31:59 CDT 2001

That really should be flops per kilowatt hour.  Then we could compare it
to Bill's SS1+ cluster and Dave's J90.  And, after that, if we really
wanted to be sick, well, once Byte published an article describing how to
build an MPP Z80 machine.  Anyone here know what issue that was?  Anyone
have that issue?

--
Joshua Boyd