[rescue] Can't clear ESP interrups: Check SCSI Term, Power Fuse ??

Rebecca Ore rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 8 22:00:52 CDT 2001

On Sun, 08 Jul 2001, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> Note that if it is the fuse, and so long as there's no short on the
> board or in the connector, then you can still provide termination power
> from any/all other devices on the bus....

Does having SCA drives complicate things?

The drive and drive case work with the LX and not with either of two
SS5's, so I don't think there's a problem beyond the board.

The SS5 found an internal CDROM -- don't know if that would have
failed or if the external SCSI requires a bit more of the system.

I'll have to see about internal termination on the drive, then.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net