[rescue] SunOS 4.1.1U1 sun3/sun3x CD-ROM

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 8 20:14:20 CDT 2001

Any way you could post an image somewheres :)?

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX
"No, I didn't. Honest. I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have
enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.
 An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car.
There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!!"