[rescue] FS: 30pin and laptop Memory, Tatung SS2 board+memory

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 5 14:26:05 CDT 2001

Looks like a bad week for selling memory on ebay.

I've got the following ready to ship if anyone's interested. Prices
include US shipping and insurance. Trying to convert surplus piles-o-stuff
into vacation spending money... this isn't anywhere near being my living.
It's just half of my life :-)

-	Crucial/Micron 128MB PC100 SODIMM, $35
-	16 30pin Sun barcode 4MB simms,
	501-1739, good for SS1/1+/2/IPC/600MP etc, $40
-	8 30pin 501-1739 Sun barcode 4MB simms, $20

I also just uncovered a Tatung SPARCstation 2 clone board with 64MB in it.
I bought the board in a Cycle 5 box, and didn't realize until I got it
home why it didn't really look like a SS5-type board (it wasn't--it was
the board that got swapped out). However, it worked last time I powered it
up, and I'd let it go for $55 shipped (US), board and memory.

If you're interested, quick, and paypal-ready, these could go out today.
Otherwise, there's tomorrow... after that I need to start getting ready
for vacation, so I might just do 10-day relistings and offer a box of
Gevalia coffee with each one. :-)

Serious inquiries only, first come first served.

Thanks,
--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows