[rescue] 3D machines

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 5 00:15:19 CDT 2001

Believe me, I've considered going nvidea.  After all, my Riva 128 performs
great (albeit slowly by today's standard) at doing real work.

One thing is holding me back though.  Under XFree 3.3, binary only
drivers, and wacoms didn't get along.  I have been unable to determine if
this is still the case or not.  If not, I'll switch in a heart beat, but
if so, well, I'm not giving up my Wacom tablet.

--
Joshua Boyd