[rescue] Netapp

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 4 23:49:14 CDT 2001

Well, I'll be happy to stand corrected.  After all, it was a sily PC mag
that said that.

One thing I noticed is that my 8x drive can't play movies for shit because
it is too slow at authenticating disks.  I hated it so much that I just
went and bought an Apex DVD player.  No more mucking with PCs to do that.

--
Joshua Boyd