[rescue] stuff for sale

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 15:45:11 CDT 2001

  Hi folks.  I'm doing some cleaning up, and I'm looking to drum up some
cash.  All items below are available at the prices listed, first come,
first served.  All prices include FedEx shipping in the continental
US.  All items are fully operational and in excellent condition unless
otherwise noted.

  Icom IC-PCR100 computer controlled communications receiver
  Includes all packaging and docs
  Absolutely perfect condition, almost new		$185.00

  HP 105A high-stability quartz frequency standard
  (build that big NTP server you've always wanted!)	$300.00

  Akai DR-4D digital 4-track recorder (SCSI)
  (synth & music geeks take note)			$400.00

  Sun GT ("Graphics Tower") framebuffer with matching
  21" color monitor.  Includes hard-to-find Sbus
  interface and cable.  Pickup only, no shipping.	$free

              -Dave McGuire