[rescue] RE: bare-naked Ultra 30s (and cheap PPro systems too)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 08:26:54 CDT 2001

What about these sweet IBM PPro machines for $59/each (ten available)?

	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1250347116

And this 48 port dial-in modem rack for $500 (two more available):

	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1250064679

A Bare-naked Ultra 30 would need an expensive CPU (300 MHz minimum, about $250 - $300) and all the trimmings (HD, RAM at a minimum) to be useful, and I suspect the prices will be knocked up before the auction closes...

But it does include a microphone and a Cat5 cable!

Ken