[SunRescue] Solaris 7 and ADIC Scalar 218 DLT Library

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 23 17:18:29 CST 2001

Tape libraries are sometimes the hardest to configure.  All I can suggest to
you is that if you don't have a support contract with someone on this then
try searching the newsgroups for some answers.  (I believe
http://groups.google.com/ is the new interface to what used to be Deja
News.)

If you have a Sunsolve contract check out the notes on their private support
side of things.  http://sunsolve.sun.com   That site might be your best link
to some info.  In fact it was one of the few places to find info on properly
configuring st.conf - at least for me.  If you need it I'll see if I can't
dig up the number of the Sun technical note on configuring the st.conf file.

I wish I had more specific information for you.

Don't give up.  The answers _are_ out there.  Just keep digging.
www.Google.com is your friend. ;-)

Mike Hebel