[SunRescue] Solaris on an iPAQ?

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 19 18:15:41 CST 2001

Dan Lane wrote:

> I put it to you sir, that you are a madman.

But, you must admit, if Sun ever made some sort of nifty palmtop, or
PDA, we'd be all over it. :)  At least, I would, for the novelty factor.

"Introducing, the new Carrier-Grade Netra Palm1!  You can now serve
thousands of gigs of data from your PDA at lightning speed  Now with new
and improved Jini/Jxta/Java/and every other J word we could imagine!"

Of course, it would also come with a pricetag to you choke on your own
tongue.  But, damn, it would be nifty. :)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Administrator
harrison at timharrison.com