[SunRescue] Solaris on an iPAQ?

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 19 17:39:08 CST 2001

I put it to you sir, that you are a madman.

You know... solaris isn't really the most portable* os.. even I know this!

(* portable as in architecture wise... if you want a portable Solaris
machine take a look at a sparcbook)

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

William Staniewicz sent the following on Mon, 19 Feb 2001...