[SunRescue] Solaris on an iPAQ?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 19 17:37:53 CST 2001

Haw Haw Haw.

I can't believe you said that... Why not WinNT/embedded?

The Solaris Kernel would demand more resources than the iPaq
has - the iPaq has a non-supported platform (rewrite the kernel
to run on a 32 Meg palmtop w 200x200 color display?)...

Why?

No, really, WHY?

Ken
(Could we port VM to my Libretto? It would be so cool to have
multiple MVS instances running on my 3 pound mini-laptop!)