[SunRescue] Hi, I'm Steve, and I have a problem. . .

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 14 19:03:33 CST 2001

Arghhh no not medical conditions :(

So I looked up reflux on google and read about it, now I am gonna spend
the next few years thinking I have a paraesophageal hiatal hernia just
because I hiccupped while I was wolfing down a cheeseburger.. oh well..
it'll go well with the imaginary bowel cancer and brain tumer I have :(.

Hmm perhaps its time to lose some weight and eat properly... I wish my
girlfriend were here... she'd know what to do! :P

Didn't this list have a topic once?

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

Peter L. Wargo sent the following on Wed, 14 Feb 2001...