[SunRescue] Cooling

steve price rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 14 08:50:12 CST 2001

you might try a portable a/c unit, one that is on
wheels and only needs a vent to the outside for
exhaust - normally you'd see these in a computer room
as a standby device, but i've seen them in the local
superstore (like Frys) as a small room unit for around
800-1000 USD.

also, some companies rent them...
//regards