[SunRescue] Hi, I'm Steve, and I have a problem. . .

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 14 05:30:52 CST 2001

So is caffine bad for your stomach or is it the other goo in coke thats
bad for it?? should I stick to coffee?? I doubt red bull is any better for
treating the ol' stomach lining... arghh?!?!

Bill: howzabout a 'sunhelp - buzzbuzzzbuzz' list? :P

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

Ken Hansen sent the following on Wed, 14 Feb 2001...