[SunRescue] Drrrrrringgk!!!!

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 13 17:23:13 CST 2001

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/

Dan Lane suggested:

> Can I suggest dropping a large effervescent tablet in a glass containing=
=20
> half a can of red bull... one of my flatmates uses a Barocca multivitamin,
> the other uses a vitamin C tablet and I use a 1000Mg super vitamin c
> and a 1000Mg multivitamin... it tastes awful (which is where the rest of
> the can of red bull comes in, to wash away the taste).
>=20
> Its kinda like overclocking your PC :)

I suggest mixing one part tequilla, one part vodka and two parts red bull.
Serve in a half gallon jug with ice and NO FRUIT - and quaff.  Goes down a
treat at the London Perl Mongers :-)

If you're hard up for cash, cut down on the red bull.

London.pm seems to have something of a reputation for being drunken bastard=
s,
but I really can't see why.  Unlike all them furriners *we can take our
drink*.  Honesht offisher.

--=20
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/--