[SunRescue] Hi, I'm Steve, and I have a problem. . .

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 13 14:39:11 CST 2001

>>I looked at the page. I don't think this is the place to go for caffeine
>>detox-

I didn't look at the page really closely.

>>Item 11: Coffee Enemas: 2 a day for four consecutive days(!)

*thoughtful look* Hmm...Columbian or Kona?
*pause*
*smacks forehead* WAIT A MINUTE WHAT AM I THINKING!

>>I'd rather have the coffee the normal way, thank you very much!

I take my coffee orally at least 5 times a day. :-)

>>Now, depending on the "herbs" they talk about in Item 4,you might not mind
>>#11 so much.  .  .

Depends on the type of "herb".  But then again I'm not really into that
after losing a relationship with my father for most of my life because of
it. Mostly my Mom's fault.
*several people holding up stop signs to keep Mike from talking about his
home life*
'Nuf said.

Mike Hebel