[SunRescue] Hi, I'm Steve, and I have a problem. . .

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 13 13:06:52 CST 2001

>>I went cold turkey for a month the day after I realized I drank 3 cups of
>>coffee and then a 12 pack of Diet Coke in a 15 hour period.

I must be really addicted then because I drink at least 5 large cups of
coffee in the same time period (not to mention Coke or Dr. Pepper and
sometimes Jolt) and have done so for quite a few years.  I'll probably have
to be sent to Detox. ;-)(http://www.extendlife.com/detox.html - no
affiliation with these people just found on a Google search.)

>>I drink one cup of coffee and no more than two Diet Cokes a day now, and I
can
>>feel 'em- but I can also sleep at night, too! <grin>

I've heard people say that but for me it never really mattered.  The few
times I was not able to have caffeine for any great length of time I really
had no symptoms and got exactly the same reaction when I started drinking it
again.

Mike Hebel