[SunRescue] Hi, I'm Steve, and I have a problem. . .

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 13 12:38:26 CST 2001

Dan,

Some day, by accident or design, you are going to be cut off from your
caffeine supply, and then you are going to have one fsck'ing mother of a
headache for two days. You'll feel like you are going to die, and then
you'll feel worse, because you realize you _won't_, and dying would be a
blessing.

I went cold turkey for a month the day after I realized I drank 3 cups of
coffee and then a 12 pack of Diet Coke in a 15 hour period. I drink one cup
of coffee and no more than two Diet Cokes a day now, and I can feel 'em- but
I can also sleep at night, too! <grin>

no coffee for a few days!!! don't know about you guys but I don't think I
would last a full day without caffine!

Fell asleep at my desk yesterday... had to have 3 cans of red bull to keep
me up :(

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)