[SunRescue] [OT] Problem setting up Intel print server

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 12 12:05:16 CST 2001

I am running the same print server.  You will need to download updated firmware from intel along with their webbased configurator.  This can be used in either an intel machine or solaris.  Once you configure the print server via either browser using assigned ip address or via your client, it should run.

Paul