[SunRescue] PC Keyboards & Mice for Suns

Harry Regan rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 12 06:15:36 CST 2001

I picked up an KVM switch this weekend with the hope of gaining back acres of
desk space in my office.  The vision is to control the mess of machines I've
got from one keyboard and monitor.  I hooked it up to the Windoze box, SCO box
(don't ask), and Linux box with no problems.  But now, there are these two Sun
boxes-- a Sparc 4 and a Classic.  The video is easy as the monitor can (and
has) been used through a 13W3-to-vga adapter with these guys before.  Anybody
got a recommendation and a good source for a keyboard and mouse adapter
though?

---- Harry J. Regan
---- Phone: 202.310.2719
---- FAX: 212.202.3923