Resignation letter (was Re: [SunRescue] The Question.)

Peter Joules rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 12 05:19:54 CST 2001

My last employer had that idea they called it a 'termination interview'.  In
practice they knew perfectly well why I was leaving anyway, I couldn't
afford to stay there due to poor pay and having to pay 40% of my take home
pay to the Child Support Agency. I had been trying to dig an escape tunnel
for the last year or so that I was there ;-).