[SunRescue] The Question.

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 9 09:15:57 CST 2001

I'll _give_ you my Uniden PC-100.  Just the "weird" sort of item for someone
on this list.  MIPS cpu @ 75mhz, Windows CE 2  (wince-again ;-) , 8 meg,
built-in 33.6 that drains the AA batteries like mad, wimpy IR, serial
cradle.  You'll have to download the upgraded Activesync 3.0 to make it work
properly in WinBlows though.  Other than that it works fine.

It's yours if you want it.  I'm personally just wasting time waiting until I
can afford a Handspring Visor Deluxe in Blue. ;-)

Mike Hebel