[SunRescue] The Question.

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 9 06:05:04 CST 2001

Bill Bradford sent the following on Fri, 9 Feb 2001...

> Okay.  I bought Amy a sparkly today (gotta brag;
> http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/ring.jpg).  I thought,
> if I just blew that wad of cash on her, I should get to
> buy myself something nice, eh?

Nahhh we all know your a romantic softie... you don't need to make excuses
here girly man :PPP

> Well, Its time for me to buy ANOTHER PDA.  I'm debating
> between the Palm M100 and the Handspring Visor 2M (this is,
> of course, unlesss someone on-list has an older CE-based
> PDA they'll let go for cheap..)

Hmm I recently dusted off my visor delux since I am leaving my current job
and have to give the company laptop back (a good excuse to buy a vaio
methinks!)... in my opinion the visor is SOO much better than the M100...
and as for colours, I got my GF a blue visor (she is still in school) but I
didn't think it would look too proffesional pulling out a transparent blue
PDA in a meeting :P

God that last sentence made me sound like a pedophile... eek! *shakes his
head*

Umm does anyone have any suggestions of how to write a resignation letter?