[rescue] WaveLAN or Aironet driver for Solaris?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 21:34:51 CST 2001

> I dont know if there is, but it would suprise the hell out of me. Maybe
> the OpenBSD ultrasparc port would support a pci -> pcmcia bridge and the
> wireless card (if the Obsd ultra sparc port is usable yet).

that's besides the point really.  sometimes one doesn't have any choice put to
run Solaris.  not until SMP and FDDI are supported by NetBSD anyway. :)

although i DO have that sparc5 that isn't doing anything.   hmmmmmm.

hmmmmmmmmmm.  i could run NetBSD on that.  hmmmmmmm.   yeah.  i like that idea.

> I was able to get both wavelan and aironet to work on the FreeBSD-Alpha
> port on a Dec Multia (two pcmcia slots)

kick ass.  who needs windows.  ROCK ON UNIX!!!!!!!

-brian