[rescue] The fat lady. . .

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 16:21:30 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 04:44:18PM -0500, Boatman on the River of Suck wrote:
> It seems kind of pointless to me.  I'd just use an Audigy with digital
> outputs to an audiophile-quality processor, and this:

Yes, but audigys with an external processor cost more than $130, and audigys
have poor alternative OS support, and I happen to like simple sound solutions
anyway.  Super fancy DSPs built onto soundcards are not my idea of great unless
they are extremely well supported in a standard way.

--
Joshua D. Boyd