[rescue] We are stumped... (SSH between Powerbook & Solarisbox)

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 14:59:17 CST 2001

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Amy, I'm not insulted by a reference to a book, but the books you choose
> to cite are geared towards folks new to *nix. While to you, your
> suggestion to "read a *nix for dummies book" is the same as "go get the
> O'Reilly book on SSH and look in there, it is covered in chapters 4-6",
> it does not read the same on this end.

have you ever picked either of those books up? have you ever read or
looked at them before scoffing arrogantly and going to the nearest 6 inch
tome nearby in the bookshelf?

have i? yes. they were both great books and very informative. i
read UFD after i'd read numerous o'reilly books and i still caught things
i didnt understand or see before.

--a