[rescue] The fat lady. . .

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 14:51:09 CST 2001

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> > > http://www.be.com
> >
> > NOW THIS JUST SUCKS.
>
> Well, that has pretty much been what I've been saying since R5 came without the
> much promised hardware GL support.  To someone who spend most of his spare
> programming time with GL code

out of curiosity, what else do you do in your spare time besides
programming and cooking? i've found that people on here tend to have some
very interesting hobbies.

> Up till then I wasn't able to go so far as to buy a BeBox, but I did
> have legit copies of every Intel release.

i'm still searching for a bebox and i'm sure this'll drive the prices even
higher :/ the people at be were always very good about their support
however -- when sam (big dog) ate my only copy of 4.5 they sent me a
new one promptly (with a suggestion to not use it as a frisbee in the
official bug fix/report)

sorry, i'm reminiscing.

> BTW, have you looked at AthenaOS?

where would i find such a thing?