[rescue] We are stumped... (SSH between Powerbook & Solaris box)

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 22:42:13 CST 2001

Ken Hansen, reeling from the shock, managed on Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 04:56:57PM -0500 to scrawl:
> On Wednesday, December 26, 2001, at 04:52 PM, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 04:37:31PM -0500, Ken Hansen wrote:
> >> I mean:
> >>
> >> Welcome to Darwin!
> >> [localhost:~] ken% ssh ken at basenji.com
> >> Secure connection to basenji.com refused.
> >> [localhost:~] ken%
> >>
> > Maybe the machine is smarter than we think and has heard about Ken and
> > just
> > plain refuses to associate with him.
>
> A definite possibility ;^)
>
> > Or perhaps it is jealous of Ken's new Ti?
>
> It is my old Ultra 2 2x300 MHz box, which makes lean towards the first
> statement ;^)
>
> > Or lastely, can Ken connect to anyone else via SSH on the Ti?
>
> I can SSH to my Linux box from home (via 802.11b) and remotely (from
> office, through their router/T1/etc.)...
>
> And my Linux box can SSH into basenji.com as well...
>
> Ken

 If you need it for testing purposes, I can give you access to
 drobnox.com's FreeBSD or NetBSD machines...

--
"So I am not the only one that runs around naked with my Bobba Fett helment on?
Cool"

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com