[rescue] We are stumped... (SSH between Powerbook & Solaris box)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 15:56:57 CST 2001

On Wednesday, December 26, 2001, at 04:52 PM, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 04:37:31PM -0500, Ken Hansen wrote:
>> I mean:
>>
>> Welcome to Darwin!
>> [localhost:~] ken% ssh ken at basenji.com
>> Secure connection to basenji.com refused.
>> [localhost:~] ken%
>>
> Maybe the machine is smarter than we think and has heard about Ken and
> just
> plain refuses to associate with him.

A definite possibility ;^)

> Or perhaps it is jealous of Ken's new Ti?

It is my old Ultra 2 2x300 MHz box, which makes lean towards the first
statement ;^)

> Or lastely, can Ken connect to anyone else via SSH on the Ti?

I can SSH to my Linux box from home (via 802.11b) and remotely (from
office, through their router/T1/etc.)...

And my Linux box can SSH into basenji.com as well...

Ken

n2vip at yahoo.com
n2vip at mac.com
Looking for something, try browsing