[rescue] apology

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 25 16:20:49 CST 2001

On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 02:35:04PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Or Dodge Ram drivers "What kind of engine do you have, diesel or gasoline?"

VW drivers also seem to have trouble with this.

> Or motorcyclists "Which do like better, Harley or [insert japanese brand
> here]?"

I didn't think this was as much of a religous issue as a what kind of riding
you want to do.  I see the Harley, Honda Goldwing, and Kawasaki crowds as very
different people who might someday switch to another bike, but there isn't
much trying to force people to change.  I mean, a preppy kid isn't going to
want to cruise on long drive with a roar in front of him, he is going to want
to howl down the streets at high speeds popping wheelies.

--
Joshua D. Boyd