[rescue] Apple Stuff. . .

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 24 07:58:05 CST 2001

I have been collecting mostly 68020/68030 stuff, but have been lusting after
OS/X. I am wanting of a toilet seat (original Ibook), a TAM and a G4 cube
(tissue dispenser) with cinema display.

BTW... many pieces of old software and OS's are still available for free. I
have most of my original MAC's running something usefull in the user
software realm.

I really should join macweenies.