[rescue] Re: [geeks] I think I need to change my pants... ;^)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 23 10:14:41 CST 2001

On Sunday, December 23, 2001, at 01:35 AM, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> What is the newest/fastest PC notebook you own?  This seems to be
> pretty much
> a standard feature for notebooks sold in the past 2 years, although,
> I've only
> tried Microns, Compaqs, Dells, and Toshibas from this age range, so I
> can't
> comment on IBMs or Gateways.

My most recent laptop model would be the Tecra 8000 I got when Toshiba
was sued for the faulty floppy controller, and that is over two years
old (maybe a three year old model, I bought it at the end of the model
line).

Aside from that laptop, I have an HP Omnibook 800, Toshiba Libretto 50 &
110, Toshiba Portege 610, Toshiba Portege 3010 and a IBM Thinkpad 360PE.

Far from cutting edge, save the Powerbook Ti ;^)

Ken