[rescue] WTB Ultra-1 (or similar)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 21 23:14:59 CST 2001

I heard a line in a movie one time, and I thought it was interesting, maybe
relevent:

    "The way to move a relationship to the next level is to
    give an unexpected gift, when it's least expected."

For my wife it was an LGB train for our first Christmas while dating (had
been friends for 12 months before we started dating, 6 months before
Christmas. We have put that train under our tree every year since then...

Ken