[rescue] WTB Ultra-1 (or similar)

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 21 23:03:18 CST 2001

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 11:48:01PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > > I agree, very nice machines, buy one for yourself or a loved one today!!
> > Life would be so much easier if that would make a good christmas present
> for my
> > loved one.  I think it might scare her off if I tried it though.
>
> errr, my wife would pimp-slap me...
>
> Every year she points out the jewelery she wants, and I buy it - because she
> TOLD ME SHE WANTS IT
> :)

Yeah, it sure would be handy if I had such clues as to what to get.  Instead I
have to worry about whether it is too early for diamonds (only been going out
~6mos), or if jewelry at all might perhaps be too personal (or maybe not
personal enough, I mean anyone can get jewelry that would look good on someone
without needing to think hard about it?).  And I thought shopping for my family
was confusing enough.

--
Joshua D. Boyd