OT Linux (RE: [rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?)

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 21 09:45:57 CST 2001

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 07:30:35AM -0800, Fogg, James wrote:
> Not OBSD. If you are dedicated to using OBSD, stop reading now.
>
> The hotshit way to do this is with LRP (linux router project). Did it for
> several years.

Yes, but what about security (and non-Intel support, like say for the Sparc I
have set up with 2 NICs for the job).  Some of us don'y have very little
confidence in our abilities to secure a machine, and so we find the idea of
using OpenBSD comforting since it is supposed to be secure enough OOB.

--
Joshua D. Boyd